Capsule House produces and distributes coffee capsules and pods compatible with Nespresso, Lavazza A Modo Mio, Lavazza Espresso Point, Meseta Capsule System and Nescafè Dolce Gusto machines and for many other coffee machines.
The fact that we are an industrial group that has been active in the market since 1961, with a solid organisation and more than 50 years of experience in coffee industry, which are made available to our customers. As producers, we comply with the highest quality standards, and this ensures the quality of our products and total safety for those who sell and consume our coffee.
Our range of products also includes an outlet section at very affordable prices: it is an excellent means of promotion for advertising at your retail outlet.
Finally, thanks to our expertise in the field, we can help you develop your business. You will also be able to benefit from online and offline marketing associated with the Capsule House brand, which the company is carrying out with a dedicated budget.
Capsule House is a brand of the Co.ind Group, one of Italy’s leading industrial groups, with a total turnover of €220 million, five factories throughout the country and more than 400 employees.
Product quality, safety and protection of customers and consumers are assured by complying with the highest standards in the industry and are certified by leading institutions. Each year, Co.ind carries out 11,000 checks on coffee, from the countries of origin to when it arrives at its laboratories in Italy, where the products undergo physical and chemical analysis and specific tasting tests.
The capsules are packed in a protective atmosphere in order to preserve the intense, fine aroma of coffee while ensuring maximum hygiene. The coffee is placed inside the capsule at the time of grinding and is carefully dosed and pressed to guarantee the best organoleptic properties. In this way, the aroma and fragrance of freshly ground coffee is preserved.
Today, the experience and passion of those who have been producing coffee since 1961 are the core elements of Capsule House, which guarantees reliability and a professional approach to its partners through a flexible formula.
From capsules to ground coffee, including coffee pods and coffee beans, Capsule House offers a very wide selection of products and blends.
As far as capsules are concerned, we offer formats compatible with Nespresso, Nescafè Dolce Gusto, Lavazza A Modo Mio and Lavazza Espresso Point systems.
Ground coffee is available in a 250 g pack format and in a tin format; the coffee beans are also designed to be used at home, available in a handy 250 g bag, along with the traditional 1 kg bag.
In addition to the standard offer, we also have an outlet section: products are sold at a very convenient price, which can be used as a means of promotion to attract customers to your retail outlet.
Is that not enough for you? You can decide to supplement our products – which make up at least 50% of the total selection – with other products of your choice.
In particular, we can offer you a direct sales channel with our brands:
The historic brand of the Co.ind group, which supplies and is appreciated among distributors and cafés, is the one that offers the most comprehensive range of coffees and accessories.
One of the highlights is the Organic line, with organically produced, Fairtrade-certified coffee.
For further information, please visit the website www.meseta.it.
A premium brand, Attibassi was founded in Bologna in 1918 and has been a byword for quality and Italian style ever since.
The Attibassi range comprises Nespresso compatible capsules, coffee pods, ground coffee and coffee beans.
To find out more, go to the website www.attibassi.it.
The Carracci brand offers high-quality espresso at an affordable price, which is much appreciated by customers who are familiar with its flagship product, the compatible Nespresso capsules available in five different blends.
Leoni, the latest addition to the Co.ind Group, is a young brand, designed for those who love beauty, at an affordable price. The range currently includes self-protected Nespresso-compatible capsules, ground coffee and coffee beans.
In order to open your retail outlet selling Capsule House compatible pods and capsules, you will be required to invest a minimum of €9,900 (VAT not included), which includes
- Design of the shop (the ideal size is 25-35 square metres): carefully designed down to the last detail, from the basic structure to the interiors, with an in-depth analysis of the property, it includes sign and window stickers
- Contribution for the purchase of a cash register and management system, provided by a selected partner
- Initial supply of products which may include a selection of compatible coffee pods and capsules in various blends suitable for all coffee machines, machines for sale and tasting, and complementary products (cups, capsule holders and accessories)
- Branded promotional materials such as signage and advertising flags, flyers and branded merchandising.
- Online presence: opening of social channels linked to the official Capsule House fan page and sales support through specialised advertising.
Choosing Capsule House is a guaranteed investment for those who want to make their passion their job, relying on the long-standing experience and quality of the products of the Co.ind Group.
Capsule House offers you:
- The guarantee and soundness of a company with more than 50 years of experience in the field
- “Made in Italy” products, produced according to the strictest quality standards
- A range of outlet products at very affordable prices, to be used as a means of promotion
- A successful formula with high margins, with a low initial investment and a return in short times
- Sales support with training and Marketing materials
- Retail outlet furniture included in the offer
- Transparent 5-year contract
- No royalties, purchase obligations or sureties
- Estimated average annual billing: €90,000-180,000